Best Bikes for 5-Year Olds for 2021 (12 to 16 inch Bikes) Posted in: Bikes, Product Reviews – Tags: bikes main
Looking for a great gift for your little kids? Then there’s nothing better than getting them their very own bike.
All great things start from small beginnings. That’s why you should teach them how to ride a bike at such a young age. So when the time comes, they will be able to ride the big monster bikes as they grow older. And these kids bike hits just the spot for that to give them their much-needed bike training and practice!
There are a plethora of bikes to choose from for both boys and girls. And if you are having trouble which one to pick for your little one, then your search ends here. What you’ll find below is a curated list of bikes for your youngsters.
Top 3 Bikes
Best Bikes for 5-year-old Boys
Schwinn Koen Boys Bike
- Durability at its finest It’s made from a steel frame that can withstand different situations and weather conditions. And not only that, it can also survive and endure freezing temperatures without corroding too.
- Accidents no more With a fully covered chain paired with dual brakes, it will keep unsightly accidents at bay. Kids can be a little too excited at times to the point where their feet will be caught in the chain if they keep pedaling without caution.
Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike
- Great for practice Low maintenance, chainless structure, and suitable for kids 5 years and younger? This is the ultimate practice bike you should buy.
- Step-thru frame for easier convenience Who doesn’t love bikes with step-thru frames? This one has that as well. It will let your kids ride on and off easily without hassle. Step-thru frames will let your little boy hop or get off into the bike with ease.
Dynacraft Magna Major Damage Boys BMX
- More colors = more fun With over 15 colors to choose from, your kid has the freedom to choose which one is best for them.
- Made to last long With its stainless steel frame build, no amount of harsh rain can damage this bike. And it’s not just rain but even snowstorms too!
Strider – 12 Sport Balance Bike
- It grows with your kid Thanks to its customizable build, you can put better tires and a foot brake once your child grows old enough to ride this bike on their own.
- Lightweight Weighing only 4.4kg, you can take this little bike anywhere with little effort. You can carry it with your hand, or put it on your car’s trunk without taking too much space just in case you and your kid will travel somewhere.
JOYSTAR Kids Bike with Training Wheels
- Little maintenance required With its simple design, there’s no need for weekly or monthly maintenance to keep this bike in good shape.
- Packed with the essentials Dual brakes, a saddle, an adjustable seat, and training wheels, there’s so much to love in this bike that you don’t want to miss. Not to mention, it’s affordable price tag is the cherry on top considering that it is packed with the essentials without putting a dent in your wallet.
18” JOYSTAR Kids Bike with Kickstand
- Kickstand Place your bike anywhere without worrying about it falling off thanks to its kickstand.
- Less hassle to assemble It’s 85% pre-assembled when shipped. Which means you only have to deal with the 15% remaining parts you have to put together.
Dynacraft Boy’s 14-Inch Hot Wheels Bike
- Eye-catching design Colored with the iconic hot wheels design language, your little boy will probably enjoy riding this bike.
- Bell ringer Who said horns are only for cars? This bike has a built-in bell ringer up front to honk your way into the road to avoid bumping into something.
Bixe 16″ Pro Balance Bike
- Safety above anything else All the materials ranging from the wheels down to its frame is made with safety in mind. Rest assured that this bike will last long for years and grows with your child.
- Assembly no more Who needs tools and other unnecessary stuff to assemble the bike? Say goodbye to all of that because it is already fully assembled when it gets to your home.
RoyalBaby Freestyle Kids Bike
- The ultimate bike experience The RoyalBaby Freestyle Kids Bike comes with all the essentials that are useful for your little one’s biking experience. It has everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Steel wheels The wheels are made to endure any type of terrain it will pass on. No matter how rocky or smooth the roads are, your kid can blast their way through with this beast of a bike!
Best Bikes for 5-year-old Girls
Schwinn Elm Girls Bike
- Dual brake system The brakes on the front and rear will prevent uncanny accidents from happening to your little girl.
- Basket for storage Girls carry a lot of stuff with them. That’s why this bike is specifically designed with a basket for your little princess where she can stuff every toy on hand.
JOYSTAR 14 Inch Kids Bike for Girls
- Top-notch durability Made from the finest stainless steel that can endure any kind of beating and harsh weather, this bike will surely last long until your little girl grows older.
- Safety first With its shock-absorbing seat and a coaster brake, your daughter will never experience any unexpected accidents while riding down a rock path.
Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Bicycle
- Cute Nickelodeon Characters Fully designed with Nickelodeon’s Paw Patrol characters, this bike is as cute as it can be that will surely attract the attention of your kid.
- Assemble no more Say goodbye to time-consuming assembling sessions, this bike is already assembled at Nickelodeon’s factory so it’s ready to rock n’ roll once it hits your doorstep.
JOYSTAR Kids Bike for Girls
- Designed for girls Your little girl will probably love the design of this bike. There is pink everywhere including the wheels itself. It’s definitely an eye-catching bike that shines from the rest.
- Hi-Ten steel frame No matter what kind of terrain this bike will go, it will always be stable thanks to its durable Hi-Ten steel frame.
Schwinn Jasmine Girls Bike with Training Wheels
- Changeable wheels Your little girl won’t stay “little” forever. That’s why this bike is designed with interchangeable wheels to suit her age.
- Dual brakes for a much secure experience The rear coaster brake and front hand brake will put accidents at bay. So whatever may come its way, your kid can easily brake the bike to make it stop within seconds.
See what’s selling hot right now: